Q1: Using past course texts, current suggested readings, and other scholarly resources, define the project selection process
For your assignment, address the following in a well-written paper.
- Describe the project selection process.
- Describe the selection criteria that should be considered and why they are important.
- Describe stage gate reviews and evaluation criteria.
- Describe the differences you might see between IT projects and manufacturing projects.
- Describe two methods to support value (NPV, ROI, Payback) and assess the viability of new projects. Include why they are used, how they are calculated, and the value each adds.
Q2: How can the WBS (work breakdown structure) be used as a control and monitor tool for the project? Frame your response in the context of your current or a recent position (200 words)