To complete this assignment, use the resources found on the Project Topics and Resources page:https://www.cato-unbound.org/2012/11/12/alex-tabar…, Additional resources:http://www.ion.uillinois.edu/resources/tutorials/o…, https://www.petersons.com/college-search/5-disadvantages-to-consider-about-online-education.aspx#/sweeps-modal https://www.petersons.com/college-search/5-big-adv…, Scholarly resources: https://eric.ed.gov/?id=EJ1062122#? Please cite and no plagarism
- Briefly describe the argument made by your primary article.
- Then, after reading the additional resources and scholarly resources for your chosen topic, identify alternatives to the perspective of the original resource. Is there an opposing side to the argument? If not, what alternative perspectives could you take when developing your own argument?
- Briefly describe what an opposing argument, counterargument, or alternative argument would be.
- List the premises and conclusion of your new argument.
- Let the class know which argument you think is stronger and why.