Information Security Awareness Training
Learning Objective: Recommend information security awareness training for an organization.
The McGaha Corporation has decided to increase their employees’ information security awareness. As the IT Security Manager at McGaha Corporation, the CISO has tasked you to find and compare three sources of information security awareness training. Write a professional memo to Eric Clapton, the Chief Information Security Officer informing him of your analysis and recommendation.
- Describe your task.
- Discuss the three training options by comparing topics, cost, duration of training, and who provides the training (in-house or outsource).
- Recommend one of the training options (and why) to Mr. Clapton.
- Include a signature block with your credentials
Did you notice I want a “memo” and not an academic paper.
- Format: Microsoft Word Memo
- Font: Arial, 12-Point, Double- Space
- Citation Style: N/A
- Length: 1â€“2 pages
- Proofread and edit for spelling, grammar, punctuation, proper wording, etc. No plagerism, Safe assign software will be used.